.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Sandwich Shop

These are my thoughts. They are based on what I see going on around me.

Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

I know very little about myself. If I did know myself better, I probably wouldn't be doing this.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Who Are They?
They go after what they want. They do whatever is necessary to get what they want. They take advice from no one. they ignore questions aimed at getting them to explain why they are doing what they are doing. When ignoring the question doesn't work, they change the subject. They condemn others for doing the same things they are doing. Finally, they leave messes they created for others to clean up.
Who are they ?

A. the Bush administration
B. teenagers
C. husbands
D. Corporate America
E. politicians
F. Hollywood actors/actresses
G. Americans that still have credit left on their credit cards
H. talk show hosts
I. alcoholics/drug addicts
J. all of the above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home